Happy Sunday, folks! This weekend was non-stop but so much fun and I loved every minute of it. Highlights of this weekend included:
- Making a BBQ + onion pizza then hitting the town for a friend’s birthday
- Running 2 miles in fabulous weather
- Grabbing lunch with Chris’ college roommate and talking a walk around Newbury street and downtown Boston
- Eating dinner in the North End and getting dessert at Modern Pastry
- Watching my roomies, Allie and Sara run the Groton Road Race …GREAT JOB, GIRLS!…then eating my weight in Mexican food at Border Cafe
Now I’m tired and in a food coma, but that usually happens with good weekends, right? I can’t wait to get back into my gym routine and jump back on the healthy eating bandwagon. Back to regular postings tomorrow, see ya for breakfast!