I don’t know how some of you do it.
You pump out blog posts like it’s your job. (And it is, for some of you lucky ducks!)
Some days, I literally look like this:
I sit here like a bump on a flippin’ log.
I usually stare at the computer screen, then go on Facebook (why is it my default site?!) go through my emails, read other people’s blogs and then think about doing this:
1. I take a break. I eat, I pick around in the kitchen and see what ingredients I have. Sometimes an idea will hit you when you’re not even looking for it!
2. Post about silly things. Honestly, who doesn’t like reading about stupid, off-the-wall quirks people have or think about during the day. That’s how my It’s OK If… posts came about!
4. Go to other sites for inspiration! I love Cup of Jo. Legit, I don’t know how she finds the amazingness that she does on the web. Plus, her baby, Toby is adorable.
5. Sugar, sugar! Fitsugar is one of the best fitness sites. The headlines alone always get my creative juices flowing.
6. Women’s Health magazine is my favorite health magazine because it’s realistic. The website is awesome, too and is great when you’ve got nothing to write about.
What do you do when you have nothing to write about? Where do you go for inspiration?