Yep. I went there.
I took the second greatest combo on earth (hello, peanut butter and chocolate) and made it into a muffin.
OH, and it’s vegan.
So, that means they’re calorie free. I’m kiddingggg.
Seriously though, if you like peanut butter, bananas, oatmeal and well, muffins, you will love these.
Peanut Butter Banana Muffins
- 1/2 c. white flour
- 1/2 c. whole wheat flour
- 3/4 c. oats
- 1/3 c. brown sugar, packed
- 1 c. almond milk
- 1/2 c. natural peanut butter
- 1/2 c. mashed banana
- 2 T unsweetened apple sauce
- 2 T flax mixed with 6 T warm water
- 1 t vanilla
- 1/2 t cinnamon
- 1/4 t nutmeg
1. Preheat oven to 375. Grease 12 muffin cups or line muffin tins with liners.
2. Mix together dry ingredients in a large bowl, set aside.
3. Mix together wet ingredients and spices in a small bowl and set aside.
4. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients until just combined. Divide into muffin liners. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden.
I’m gonna go out on a limb and say these would be even more awesome with peanut butter on top. Or honey. Or
Now go bake!