Today was like Christmas day.
Allie and I went to the grand opening of Wegmans in Northborough, MA. Yes, going to a grocery store made me the happiest girl on earth.
I know some of you go crazy over Whole Foods, and others for Trader Joe’s, but Wegmans is my spot.
Let me give you a little back ground.
1. There was a Wegmans in Ithaca, NY, where I went to college, which makes it hold a special place in my heart.
2. We would often go out on a Friday night, then on Saturday night, go for late-night drives/Wegs trips. I wish I could still do that!
3. They have the best customer service. Ever.
4. The food is insanely good. Especially the Wegman’s brand food! It’s even better than national brands.
5. They have a whole cafe section, which has hot bars for every person’s taste and their subs are crazy good.
We took “candid” pictures.
Free samples were everywhere…if you could get past all of the people to nab one!
Before we sat down though, this happened:
After she told me about her celebrity story, I drowned my sorrows in carbs.
I’m a happy camper.
Do you have a favorite store/grocery store? More importantly, have you ever been to Wegmans?
P.S. There’s still time to enter my giveaway!